Re: status of ncurses 4

From: Eric S. Raymond <esr_at_snark.thyrsus.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 03:08:52 -0500 (EST)

>If you put something in incoming, send me a note.

Your incoming now contains a terminfo.ti 10.1.0 file which you should
replace the current terminfo source with. Changes are minor.

If I can get all the work done before you ship, you may see a major
upgrade. It's been pointed out to me that terminfo ough to know about
the IETF assigned names for terminal types described in RFC1700 (this would
make life easier for telnet clients). I'm working on that now.

--
	Eric S. Raymond